Well, this seems to be something of a Facebook craze at the moment, so who am I to buck the trend... although I'm not sure who decides whether the following entries are interesting facts, infantile drivel or a cure for insomnia. Let me know, won't you?
1. I love my family beyond description, but there are times when I wish I was single and childless.
2. I hate my body most of the time. I'm too fat, too white and in pain pretty much all the time.
3. I've had prayer ministry and I don't feel anything.
4. I'm pretty sure I have a book inside me, if I could just figure out the first sentence.
5. MSG makes me ill and I wish it was banned.
6. I have had migraines since I was 3.
7. I have lusted after a Jaguar since 1989, when my then-boyfriend's dad took me for a ride in his XJS, and now that I finally own one, I sometimes wonder whether it was a big mistake, especially when I got a flat tyre last week...
8. My first boyfriend broke my heart, but I forgive him. I hope he forgives me too. Ah, he probably doesn't even remember me *lol*
9. I wonder what my life would have been like if I'd listened to my mother and studied Japanese and linguistics at university.
10. I really want to learn to fly, but it's really hard.
11. I despise reality programs. They are a waste of radiation and people expend far too much energy on them. All of them. Except Strictly Come Dancing, as long as you fast-forward past the stupid voting-out bit at the end.
12. I did ballroom dancing for 6 years and actually got quite good at it, although I hated competitions.
13. I love indoor rock-climbing, but I hate the way my arse and my baby belly squeezes out of my harness. That's why I only go climbing with a female partner.
14. I love teaching. At the moment anyway.
15. I love people, but I don't share stuff about myself easily and I like to be on my own.
16. I'm a Christian. I hope that doesn't give Christianity a bad name.
17. It drives me mad when perfectly capable individuals can't clean up after themselves. I know there aren't any instructions for opening the dishwasher, but really, just a little bit of practice and you'll have it in no time.
18. I would like to be fluent in Japanese.
19. I'm probably a bit obsessive. A bit.
20. My parents got divorced when I was 6 and sometimes it's like it was yesterday.
21. I have deleted the thing I was going to put here because I just can't put it out there.
22. My favourite food is Japanese.
23. I love to travel.
24. I want to go to Antarctica for a year.
25. I love to sing.
Blog moved - I'm back. This is going to all sorts of audiences, so I now need to spell out where I'm back to, and where I'm back from. I maintained two blogs up until ...
7 months ago