Wednesday 7 January 2009

Still here...

So, still here... Have been told that we'll be on a flight to London today, but they can't tell me what time so I'll believe that when I'm sitting on the plane. The weather in central Europe is bad, so I'm only going to fly to London - we might get stuck somewhere cold! I'm trying to keep it together, but I'm starting to get seriously fed up. There's a poor BA representative in the lounge just a few meters from me. I feel sorry for her, because she's got to face all the anger and upset and has little to no information to offer anyone. What a rubbish job that is. The hotel staff are marvellous, but I wish we could get out for a bit. We can't really go anywhere in case we are called with information about a flight. If we do get a flight, it will be with only 30 minutes notice or so, so we have to be ready to go all the time and I find myself listening for the phone. It's very unnerving and stress-making.

I had a wonderful massage, Thai style last night, and have the bruises to prove it! When I get home I'll write a full account of it. Honestly, this place is wonderful for a holiday, it seems so mad that I'm so desperate to get home! There's just three important ingredients missing in this enforced holiday - Peter, Keiran and Naomi....

No comments:

Post a Comment