Thursday 27 November 2008

Found out something today...

I am more stupid than people give me credit for.

My friend sent me a link to a puzzle site called Zahada. So I click on Begin and that's it. I reach one of those dead end pages on the internet that are (hopefully) now few and far between, the ones that have no link to any other page on them. You can only get away from them by clicking on the Back button. So anyway, I can't get any further. I have to email my friend and tell her I can't get any further what do I do? She tells me what to do and of course it's blindingly obvious, if you just read the page, but as I said, I'm more stupid than people give me credit for. I do what I'm supposed to do and I get to level 2. Which I can't figure out. At all. So I'm stuck again. I've read about people on the forum who have got to level 11 and my friend assures me it's a very addictive thing to get your grey matter working, so obviously someone can do these puzzles/riddles. But I just get intensely frustrated within about 5 seconds of not understanding it, my head explodes and I just want to throw something.

That's not my definition of fun.

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm more stupid than people give me credit for. I'm a bored housewife and my grey matter has moved out in search of a more stimulating environment.

Never mind. I've just opened a bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio and I think my white matter might well follow the grey soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment