Thursday 27 November 2008

I Never Could Get the Hang of Thursdays...

Actually, I'm not sure whether it's Thursdays I can't get the hang of or just the days that end in 'y'...

Anyway. I'm crawling the walls at the moment. Part of me wants to ignore the phone, delete the internet (yes, the whole thing) and crawl into bed with a large drink and go to sleep forever. Don' wan' talk ta nobody or nuffink. But then I think if I did that I'd probably feel worse so I'm putting up with the rest of the world at the moment. Maybe it's the weather. Or hormones. Boy, I hope I'm not pregnant. I think husband would hope I'm not pregnant too, because if I am he has to have the snip. End of story!

Really, Thursdays are not a good day....

And a bit later on in the day, I've had a stimulating conversation with my nearly-four-year-old. He made traffic lights out of the food on his plate - a cucumber, a banana and a red apple. I great a real sense of achievement when... the baby falls asleep. And if I hear the ABC song again I'm going to hit the roof. I really need to get out more...

Oh, that's cool! The random verse on my page says "But I will call on God, and the LORD will rescue me" (Ps 55:16). Okay, here goes.... GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!

*looking around...*

Nope. I can still here that blasted ABC song.

And as I sit here reading the news, I can here Keiran copying the dialogue from a movie he's watching. The funny thing is, he's in the toilet at the time... the next thing I hear ... Mu-um!! You need-a wipe my bum! my cup runneth over...

Speaking of which, have a look at this. Gives Bible illustrations a whole new dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment